You are here: Home / Richest Billionaires / Hubert Burda Net Worth
Hubert Burda Net Worth

Hubert Burda Net Worth

How rich is Hubert Burda?

Hubert Burda Net Worth:
$2.6 Billion

Birth date: February 9, 1940
Birth place: Heidelberg, Germany
Profession: Director
Nationality: German
Spouse: Maria Furtwängler
Children: Felix, Jacob, Elisabeth
Parents: Aenne Burda, Franz Burda I
Siblings: Frieder Burda, Franz Burda

Source: Wikipedia

Hubert Burda net worth, wiki & biography:

Hubert Burda has an estimated net worth of $2.3 Billion.Hubert Burda is a German art historian and publisher. He studied Art History and Sociology in the Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich. Now, he’s the CEO of Hubert Burda Media that publishes 300 magazines around the globe, including Focus and Bunte in Germany. In 2012, the firm lifted its stake in XING AG, LinkedIn’s equivalent in Germany, to 59%. He aims to compete with Google, Amazon and Apple rather than than German media groups Gruner Jar and Axel Springer AG. The revenues grew to Eu 2.45 billions and he transferred 40% of the business in 2011 to his two kids, Jacob and Elizabeth, who are in their twenties. He owns the remaining 60% and his net worth, based on Forbes, does not include his sons’ and daughters’ stakes.

Hubert Burda Net Worth $2.3 Billion

Burda is an active philanthropist. He created the Felix Burda Foundation, named after his son, Felix, who died of colon cancer in 2001 in the age of 33. The foundation is committed to reducing the number of deaths from colon cancer in Germany.

Is Hubert Burda's Net Worth Deserved?

Scroll To Top